LQA Specialist/ Translator in Shanghai
• Fast and Efficient (not sacrificing quality for speed)
• Mature & Professional
• Hardworking & Dedicated
• Ability to work in a team setting.
• Pro-active, Confident and Organized
• Resourceful (good at researching terminologies)
• Detail-Oriented / Eye for detail
• Good communication skills (English & Chinese)
• Has a passion for translations and linguistics
• Keenness for electronic devices, particularly smartphones
• Native speaker of any of the above languages, with profound knowledge of the local culture.
• Must have a very good comprehension of written and spoken English; Chinese proficiency is also preferred.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and their functions.
• Basic knowledge of Internet & Email communication applications.
• Has at least three years of experience as translator in the ICT industry.
• Previous experience and/or familiarity with technical and Ul terminologies (English & native language) for IT - computer software & hardware; Telecommunications (Cellphone Manuals & Ul); Technical Engineering; and Marketing translations for the fields mentioned above.
- Creative Writing
- Information Systems
- At least three years of experience as translator in the ICT industry.
This Program is open to
European, Asian and Worldwide Participants.
Application Process Involves
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application