9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months, 5-8 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 1-2 Weeks
Summer Dates Available
No special skills or experience required.
- Health Sciences
- Social Work
Cost in US$:
Home-Base Starting at Approx. $3200 - see website for details
- Written materials abroad
- Written materials pre-departure
- Registration fees
- In-country staff support
- In-country orientation/Training
- Pre-departure orientation/Training
- Language instruction
- Emergency evacuation services
- Medical insurance
Program Fees Include:
* Personalized Volunteer Placement: with our Partner Programs based on your skills and interests, including all the coordination, in-person visits and communication necessary with each local organization.
* Planned Cultural Activities with excursions, special events, and discussions with a variety of local cultural, professional, governmental and community agencies and people.
* Cross-Cultural Solutions' Home-Base, providing you with a comfortable, safe place to live, the basic amenities, all of your meals, and transportation to and from all Cross-Cultural Solutions' placements and programs.
* An experienced Program Manager, who will serve as your coordinator, guide, and liaison with our in-country staff.
* In-country basic language assistance.
* Professional, locally-based staff to provide orientation, supervision and guidance throughout your stay.
* In-depth pre-departure packs, orientation information, and all in-country informational materials.
* Country-based airport transportation.
* Local phone calls and In-coming international phone service.
* A toll-free 24-hour emergency hotline in the U.S.
- Childcare & Children
- Community Centers
- Community Development
- Public Health
- Senior Citizens
While other volunteer programs may require certain skills or degrees, Cross-Cultural Solutions' programs are open to everyone. No matter what you believe your skill level to be, you have something meaningful and helpful to offer. We are dedicated to providing a meaningful placement for anyone willing to volunteer, and believe that the only skills required for international volunteering are a willingness to learn and an open mind.
18 and older, younger volunteers accepted with application
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Group living
Independently or in Groups
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups
Scholarships are Available
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Post Services Include
- Job and Internship Network
- Alumni Network
- Re-Entry Debriefing at Home
- Exit Debriefing Abroad