CRCC Asia specializes in matching students, graduates and young professionals with leading Chinese and multinational companies in their fields for one, two, or three month internships.
As featured on The BBC and The Wall Street Journal, the CRCC Asia China Internship Program provides motivated students and graduates with invaluable international work experience.
Our program includes housing, visa, weekly social and networking events, twice-weekly Mandarin lessons, welcome banquet, orientation and cultural training, and 24/7 on site support and management.
We also offer a two-week intensive China Finance Course and a Mandarin Language Program for one month. All courses can be participated in separately or in conjunction with our China internship program.
Recently, CRCC Asia interns have been involved in the following projects:
- Organizing a promotional event for a Chinese financial magazine
- Performing a competitor analysis and presentation on companies in the confectionery market in China
- A business development project, maintaining a database of large international corporations, setting up meetings and preparing presentations and sales pitches.
- Making a report for an accountancy firm on the company's annual overall performance compared with previous years.
Throughout the year
Year-Round Program Start Dates
No Chinese language skills are required. You must be ambitious and hardworking, with an interest in China.
- Business Admin, Management
- International Trade
- Marketing, Ad, PR
Cost in US$:
1 month: USD 2895, 2 months - USD 3895, 3 months - USD 4895
Program Fees Include:
* Guaranteed internship in a sector of your choice
* Business visa
* Airport pickup
* Welcome banquet
* Welcome pack
* SIM card and city guide
* Induction day and cultural training
* Twice-weekly Mandarin lessons
* Weekly social and networking events
* English speaking supervisor
* Full support and guidance from our Beijing/Shanghai team
This Program is open to
American, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi and South African Participants.
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network
- Job and Internship Network