CRCC Asia Header Image CRCC Asia Header Image

CRCC's 2016 Internship Program in China

December in Beijing

Over winter break of my senior year of college I participated in the one month internship program with CRCC Asia. I was placed with a company by the name of Astronaut China as a social media marketing intern. From the time I landed the my experience in China was by far the most excited and greatest learning experience I have had to this very day. The CRCC Asia staff was very helpful and insightful to every aspect of my experience from figuring out what food to eat, to what spots to go to night life entertainment. My internship work experience allowed me to travel to various food spots and tourist attractions, and share them via the company's social media outlets. It was imperative that I learned to establish relationships with my Chinese colleagues to receive the greatest amount of support and guidance throughout my journey. On my first day, on my my colleagues took me all the way home on the train, holding my hand the entire way. Although it may seem like a simple task, that is a moment and gesture I will never forget. With all of the crazy things going on across the world, kind acts to display humility are so hard to come by these days. Overall, my experience was unforgettable. Something I plan to share with my children, and hope to be able to provide them with the same opportunity some day. CRCC changed my entire outlook on both business, and everyday life.