Year Round Internships in Novosibirsk
Throughout the year
From two weeks up to a year.
Minimum Education Level: must be a university student or recent graduate.
Some knowledge of Russian is required for all internship placements except teaching-a-foreign-language positions.
No previous experience is necessary. The most important qualifications are: energetic, self-motivated, open-minded, flexible, enjoying work with people.
Program Fees Include:
- Accommodation and meals (breakfast and dinner) with a Russian family.
- Transportation from/to the local airport in Novosibirsk.
- Visa support (Letter of Invitation and registration on arrival).
- Internship placement fee (non-refundable).
- Course fee (minimum fifteen 40-minute lessons of the Russian language weekly), a non-refundable 150 Euro application fee is included into the Course fee.
This Program is open to