Summer Internships at the Children's Camps in Siberia
mid-June until early August
Our Volunteer INTERNSHIP opportunities are designed to include people of diverse backgrounds so there are few requirements for participation. Interns must be at least 18 years of age.
- TEACHERS of English, French, German and other languages and subjects;
- SPECIALISTS in other fields such as computing, business, journalism, environment, music, arts, drama, etc.;
- UNIVERSITY STUDENTS.
We provide interns with all necessary paperwork and an on-site internship supervision.
- Camp Counselor & Trip Leader
Cost in US$:
from 580 USD
Program Fees Include:
- Accommodation and full board (3 meals a day + a snack) in a summer camp facility located in a picturesque area outside of the city of Novosibirsk or in the Altai Mountians area (for the first session).
- Transportation from/to the local airport in Novosibirsk; transportation from Novosibirsk to the camp in the Altai Mountains (for the first session).
- Visa support (Letter of Invitation and registration on arrival).
- Exciting cultural, social and recreational programme within the summer camp schedule (contests and competitions, shows, discos, sports, social outings).
- Excursion program: (every two weeks) a guided tour of the largest Siberian city of Novosibirsk for the sessions held near Novosibirsk; touristic program in the Altai Mountains (for the first session).
- 3 classes of Russian daily except for excursion days, classes are taught by well-educated native speakers trained to teach foreigners.
This Program is open to
Independently or in Groups
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Letters of Reference
- Written Application