Corkscrew Startup Experienceships participants Corkscrew Startup Experienceships participants

Startup Experienceship in Barcelona

A very unique experience

This internship allowed me to gain confidence in presenting and expressing my own ideas. The corkscrew team is very dedicated and willing to help you with any troubles you are having. I recommend this experience to anyone that wants to develop entrepreneurial skills in an encouraging environment. As an economics major it gave me a competitive edge about others in my field of study by allowing me to think outside of the box.

Corkscrew in Barcelona

Corkscrew in Barcelona was an amazing program and probably the most productive and fun way to spend my summer abroad. Often out of my comfort zone, I was able to develop skills I didn't know I had before and was push to the fullest to be the better version of myself. I'm forever grateful for what I learned at Corkscrew and so happy with what came out of this. Entrepreneurship is now a passion for me and thanks to my incredible mentors Andreu and Neil for everything they thought me. I totally recommend this program to anyone who is looking for a creative and inspiring way to spend their summer. I will never forget my time there!

Corkscrew experienceship

I loved my time in Barcelona doing the Corkscrew program. I was looking to do some type of internship to add to my resume, but also wanted the experience of traveling abroad. This program ended up being the perfect combination. I got to travel around Spain and Europe, meet amazing people, and learn all about the local culture from locals themselves. But I also had the amazing opportunity to do a hand-on internship with a local start up in Barcelona while also learning personal development skills, project management, creativity, and entrepreneurship. I accomplished so much more than I thought I was capable of, came away with so much more than I would have from a traditional internship, and can't wait to go back to Barcelona and Europe to meet up with all of my Corkscrew connections. Absolutely recommend this program - it's amazing!!

Corkscrew in BARCYYY

Honestly the program was awesome. It was perfect and smooth. I'm not going to say how the program went because it will be different for everyone but I'll jut say the changes and personal developments I have made:
1) it really inspired me to grow
2) it also gave me a different perspective(corkscrew thinking)
3) it helped me be more social and outgoing
4) made me enjoy life more and take it easy on myself
5)and it also made me believe in myself and my ideas
The list goes on and on but those were a few. Andreu was my Mentour and he was awesome and funny really spent time with us at work and outside. Neil was there for one week and that one week was enough for me to get inspired he is awesome and I believe his vision and see the passion right through him. Again I would recommend this program to anyone who's willing to grow be, more open minded, and just anyone who has the opportunity.
Only one complaint I have is that time flew I came back home and it felt like a dream and I woke up the 4 weeks flew literally in a blink of an eye.

Corkscrew Barcelona review

Had a great time in Barcelona with Corkscrew this year. The program gives you the tools and knowledge for you to begin a journey in entrepreneurship. I worked with Neil and Andreu who are both really cool, genuine and down to earth guys who have a great understanding regarding small business ventures.