Connect-123 Internship & Volunteer Programs participants doing a jump shot Connect-123 Internship & Volunteer Programs participants doing a jump shot

Medical & Public Health Internships in Buenos Aires

Medical/nursing internship

I joined Connect-123 because I wanted to experience healthcare abroad; I spent four incredible months in Buenos Aires as an intern with Connect123. During this time I had the opportunity to study Spanish, intern at a public hospital in Buenos Aires, and travel to different regions of Argentina.
What stood out the most for me were the people I met and the experiences I had while working as an intern at the hospital. I have worked as a nurse for the past 10 years and I can honestly say that I gained more insight and knowledge in these past months than I could have ever hoped for. The doctors, residents and hospital staff not only went out of their way to educate and answer any questions I had, but they did it with a positive attitude and a smile on their face, despite my less than perfect Spanish. The experience was eye-opening and enlightening, to say the least! I will be forever grateful for this experience!