Connect-123 Internship & Volunteer Programs participants doing a jump shot Connect-123 Internship & Volunteer Programs participants doing a jump shot

Medical & Public Health Internships

Interning at Our Lady's Children's Hospital, Crumlin

I had an amazing time interning at Our Lady's Children's Hospital this summer! I worked with brilliant health care providers and saw them work together in order to help patients. My supervisor, Dr. Brendan O'Hare, was very kind and allowed me gain exposure to the surgical and anesthetic fields. I saw so many surgeries such as cardiac, orthopedics, plastics, urology, and ENT. I am very happy with my internship placement, and thankful for Connect 1-2-3's helpfulness! It was truly one of the best experience I have had in my life!

Internship at the royal college of surgeons in ireland

The whole experience was great! I was placed in the exact field I wanted. Connect-123 organized everything (housing, transport, etc). A supervisor even accompanied me to work on my first day. They laid out all the paperwork I needed to get into and out of the country. They provided me with a cell phone and met with me to make sure my experience was the best it could be. They even organized it so that my friend and I could live in the same house even though we were in different fields. I would highly recommend it.