Connect-123 Internship & Volunteer Programs Header Image Connect-123 Internship & Volunteer Programs Header Image

Journalism & Communications Internships

Awesome internship in Dublin

My experience in Dublin is incredible. Working in the Guinness Enterprise Center, which is a co-working space, has given me the opportunity to know more about local companies and meet people with different expertise. Everyday I learnt something new and applied it to the projects in hand. My boss has taught me so much about marketing and the media industry. The more I learnt, the more I realize what I truly want to do for my career life.

What makes Dublin so different are its culture and people. Dublin is so international that you can actually meet people from different continents of the world everyday. People here are very friendly and make you feel so welcomed. I love music and arts and there are tons of museums, theaters and concerts; I love foods and there are tons of cafes, restaurants and pubs. Dublin is definitely one of the coolest places I have ever been to. Besides, I can take advantage of its location to travel to the stunning Irish countryside at weekends. Dublin truly is a place where you can both work hard and play hard.

Connect-123’s program coordinator Liat has offered me so much help that I could easily settle down in Dublin and enjoy the city. My internship in Dublin has been one of the most unforgettable experiences in my life. Really looking forward to coming back in future.