Connect-123 Internship & Volunteer Programs participants doing a jump shot Connect-123 Internship & Volunteer Programs participants doing a jump shot

Internships in Shanghai, China with Connect-123!

First Time International Intern

Connect 1-2-3 did a great job in not only securing me a valuable placement opportunity, but also providing me assistance in getting me to China and helping me set up once I was there. Many times I here about other internship companies that simply find you a job, and provide no further help, leading to stressed out interns. Connect 1-2-3 provided much help and support in the logistics of getting my papers ready for China, locating an apartment, cell phone, and even organizing my transportation from the air port to my new apartment. These and many other small things helps avoid many problems I saw many other interns faced, simply because they had no guidance or didn't even know who to ask. In addition to this, my first day I spend an afternoon with a representative (Jimmy Wu) who helps give a you tour of the city and culture and ensured that I was settling in well. This same representative also provided me a list of emergency numbers and his own contact information in case I encountered any problems while living in China. He would also organize for connect 1-2-3 interns and would provide lists of events happening around the city. These events were great for meeting other interns and were some of the most fun I had whole interning. Just knowing that I had the internship looking after me and regularly checking in on me really provided a "security net" that really made me feel they had my best interests at heart.

Shanghai Life!

Great internship experience and a great way to make new connections with people across the globe! I know that the internship I was placed in was perfect for my future career goals and has provided me with experience that has made me more competitive in the work force!