Make your resume stand out against all the others with an internship in Cape Town, South Africa! Connect-123 helps those looking to add international work experience to their background find the perfect placement in this amazing city. Opportunities are available in business, entrepreneurship, human rights, economic development, health care, public health, education and many more! With onsite advisors, Connect-123 has created a wide range of contacts with organizations and businesses throughout the city so they can find what you're looking for.
Cape Town is consistently rated one of the most beautiful cities in the world, with its white sandy beaches, scenic hiking trails, and spectacular ocean and mountain views. Cape Town has something for everyone from nature lovers to adventure enthusiasts to city dwellers and culture vultures!
1. Gain international professional experience that aligns with your career goals with a specialized internship placement.
2. Connect-123 offers career development meetings and workshops, resume and interview guidance, and access to our extensive alumni network.
3. Live in Connect-123 housing which is a centrally located apartment building with 24 hour security, a pool, and spectacular views!
4. Immerse into South Africa society through trips to local markets and festivals with the help of onsite advisors. Planned events and excursions include a local Braai, surfing lessons, or a trip to Cape Point and Boulders Beach.
5. Both start dates and durations are flexible, any time of year, according to your schedule. Our average program duration is two months, and depending on your availability, internships can range from one to six months.
Internship at the dti
The internship was very eductaive in terms of the hands on experience that I got from liasing with clients and gaining exposure to the financial side of the economy in terms of the Governments interaction and it's role. However a few irregularities existed in terms of the extent in which interns are really given the chance to join the mangement team due to theri lack of experience.
Health and Safety