Connect-123 Internship & Volunteer Programs participants doing a jump shot Connect-123 Internship & Volunteer Programs participants doing a jump shot

International Internship and Volunteer Programs!

Best internship experience I have ever had

I spent three months interning with a social media agency in Barcelona, and I absolutely loved every minute of it! My internship experience fit exactly into my expectations, and I enjoyed meeting and working with all of my coworkers at the agency throughout the summer. It was the most educational internship I have had, and I know I've used the information and work skills that I learned over there frequently in my current job in the U.S. as well. Connect-123 understood my internship goals and found a perfect match for me at the agency, and I definitely learned a lot and took many memorable experiences home with me.

Not only was everything well organized, but the program was all very personal and friendly as well. Connect-123 offered helpful support if needed, as well as many recommendations for things to do to get to know the city. I especially think they did a great job of ensuring well-roundedness during the program through trying new things, cultural experiences, and meeting new friends. I have learned so much from this summer abroad, and if I have the opportunity to use the program again then I definitely will!

My Experience in Barcelona

From dealing with the culture shock to making lifelong friends, I would say I don´t regret my decision of choosing Barcelona. This city gave me an opportunity to learn more about myself and to grow both personally and professionally. The city has it all: Beautiful architecture, famous attractions, nightlife, and all different types of food! You will find people from all over the world, share different stories and be able to travel with them.
My best friend referred me to Connect 1-2-3, and they are there with you in every step of the way. From the first interview, they are able to get to know you and find the internship/volunteer program that best fits your interests. Connect 1-2-3 also offers their students meet-up events that allow us to make new friends with similar goals and common hobbies. This was my first time traveling to Europe and Connect 1-2-3- has made it so easy and comfortable, they are there for guidance and assistance whenever you need it. Thank you!

Daniela Silvas