Director for Wildlife Custody Centre in Bolivia
Start date: ASAP
• Either possess a bachelor’s degree in a related study OR have at least five years of experience in management or a related field.
• Be proficient with Word and Excel and generally very comfortable with computers.
• Be proficient in Spanish and English, both verbal and written.
• Be comfortable and competent at managing people in challenging conditions.
• Be innovative and eager to make improvements within the organization.
• Possess superior written and verbal communication.
• Maintain good organizational skills and willing to work in an international team.
• Tolerance and adaptability to work under pressure and in a sometimes chaotic environment.
• Be patient and be able to structure well the daily work.
• Economise even in situations of scarce resources.
• Decisiveness under pressure.
• Capacity to manage, communicate and work with individuals of different ages and cultures.
• Adapt to and respect the Bolivian culture and laws.
• Current international drivers licence (or ability to obtain one).
- Parks & Recreation
- Zoology & Wildlife Sciences
CIWY is transitioning from an all-volunteer organization to one which compensates its employees financially. Funds are still unavailable to pay competitive wages, but the organization offers a salary of 1000Bs. per month (approximately $150USD), as well as all meals and accommodation.
- See qualifications
This Program is open to
Application Process Involves
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
No application necessary