College Consortium for International Studies (CCIS) Header Image College Consortium for International Studies (CCIS) Header Image

CCIS: Wellington--Massey University

A memorable experience

There is no better use of six months than to spend a semester at Massey University in Wellington, New Zealand. It is a rich and vibrant city in a progressive and forward thinking country, and Massey University produces well rounded professionals in all manner of fields. One would be hard pressed to find a more bountiful, unique and unforgettable experience.

NZ Massey in Auckland

Had an amazing semester at Massey, especially thanks to coming in during their first semester and being involved in orientation and new student events.

Great time

I had a great Time in New Zealand. Massey was a great University and was on top of things when it came to the international program and making sure that the students got what they needed.

The Discovery of Life

My study abroad experience was beyond life changing. In fact I discovered the meaning of life and true happiness. As Americans we tend to always think and work ahead, rather than live in the moment. I learned to live in the moment while I was in New Zealand, and that is what I found to be the base of true happiness to be.
We traveled and camped every weekend to explore North Island's natural wonders. The natural beauty we saw by driving and tramping was incredible; the landscape is ever changing and unique.
I've made incredible friendships with people from all over the world and in New Zealand. Kiwi's are some of the most genuine helpful people I have ever met. I know my friendships made on this trip are life long. The experiences we have shared together are unique and close to all our hearts.
CCIS help make this experience happen with little stress and concern. I recommend this program to anyone and everyone in hope you too discover something about yourself and the world.