Ciudad Universitaria Argentina Header Image Ciudad Universitaria Argentina Header Image

Java Developers Jobs - Ciudad Universitaria Argentina

Living in Argentina, a great idea

My life experience in Argentina has been very positive. From the beginning the staff involved in the organization of the program was very attentive with all my doubts. Life among Argentines is not difficult, in general, are very pleasant.
Now that I am a little more than a month of sharing, I think I learn about other regions of Argentina, before returning to Brazil. In addition, I found and made friends from other parts of the world.

Loved my program

Argentina is such an amazing country. I had a really good time in here. I love my job, I´ve learned more in 6 months tan 4 years in the University. I am planning to stay here for longer. I invite you to try this kind of experience in South America, you are going to meet people and make friends from all over the world, very interest places mountains, rivers, deserts, icebergs and so much more.

From Brasil to Argentina

There may be a city more beautiful than Bariloche. No conditions. Since I arrived, I'm still speechless. Ready equipment, 12 degrees and a beautiful sun. Time for trekking + climbing here in Bariloche. Good morning, and a great Sunday to everyone! Stay with God.

Experience in Argentina

Hello, my experience in Argentina was the best thing in my life, I met unforgettable people, I improved my Castilian exponentially Enjoy Buenos Aires with great intensity and work experience made me more mature. I will never forget everything that happened here, Buenos Aires and it is in my heart.