Turn Paris into your classroom for 4 weeks this summer! Surround yourself with world-class art and culture on Summer in Paris. Admire the innovative construction of Notre Dame, sit and read in the shadow of the Eiffel Tower, and practice your French by ordering a morning baguette on your way to class. CISabroad Summer in Paris is well-recognized for its training of art experts and professionals and managers in cultural administration. Start getting excited about:
* Paris - What can we say? Fountains, fashion, cafes, croissants... Paris has something for everyone, but especially art-lovers and budding artists!
* Art and French in the City of Light - What better way to improve both your French-language and fine-arts skills than spending 4 weeks in Paris?
* Learning in and out of the classroom - A great part of Summer in Paris is learning both in and out of the classroom. You won't just read about a painting in class, you'll go see it in person and really understand the artist's perspective.
* Living with fellow students in great local apartments - Live in the heart of it all in cool, furnished apartments and get to know the other CISabroad students from all over the US.
* Two excursions included - Just in case living in Paris isn't enough for the summer, we're also including 2 excursions, one to Versailles and one to Brussels.
* Excursions included
* Life in the heart of Paris
* Fine-arts and French-language courses available
* Combination of classroom and Paris-based learning
* Hone your photography, painting, or drawing skills with the world's greatest masters and Paris as your inspiration
* Most classes taught in English, with the option of a French art history course taught in French for intermediate/advanced speakers
* French classes tailored to your proficiency, whether beginner or advanced
* Live in student apartments just minutes from the Louvre