CISabroad participants CISabroad participants

Summer in Madrid at Universidad Antonio de Nebrija

Summer at Madrid, Nebrija

The program itself was very good, i liked that it was only a few of us because it gave us the opportunity to bond a lot better; there was an occasion for planned events where there were miscommunications regarding meeting times, etc

Summer in Madrid

For this program being my first time visiting and living in a different country, I had a great experience. The only complaints I have were with my arrival pickup and my drop off which was solved with a little bit of patience. Also, there is no air conditioning or even fans in almost all of the apartment buildings which was one of the major difficulties of getting used to. School is school and there isn't anything to amazing about it, but the professors were very fun and engaging. As far as living situations, the buildings are clean and comfortable and the program does a great job of placing you in a perfect area with many things to do and see. In the end, all the negative things were shadowed by the amazing experience of living in the beautiful city of Madrid.

A Great Summer Abroad

The month I spent in Madrid was absolutely amazing. I would definitely say I was scared my first day but after getting adjusted and meeting so many great people I had an amazing time. It can be really strange being in a foreign country and your first day you are kind of dropped off and just have to wait till the next day but don't worry because really soon you are going to feel right at home.

An incredible month

Madrid is definitely the most amazing city I have ever traveled to, and having the pleasure of living there for a month is indescribable. It is safe, there are always things to do, and the people are super friendly. Public transportation was reliable and clean, and my host family was incredibly supportive. If you're considering Madrid, do it. I'm already planning my return. ;)

Tapas

cangrejo y salmon tapas es muy bueno

Watch out for your phones and wallets.
Other than that, Madrid seemed very safe

Madrid

The apartment I stayed in was over 45 minutes from campus (including walking and taking three metro switches) which was a lot to do everyday rain or shine. The way the school was run was disorganized and although the classes were good depending on the teacher, the overall school was very disorganized when it came to questions regarding your home university.