CISabroad participants CISabroad participants

Summer in Chiang Mai

Summer in Thailand

Would highly recommend tis program to anyone who asked me. I one change i would make is canceling class on maybe wed to allow for another day of free travel or activity. this would give people more time to fit things in, and students wouldn't have to compromise what activities they wanted to do.

Summer in Thailand

Studying in Thailand opened my eyes in a way that I never thought possible. I had an adventure of a lifetime and was able to meet people who I can honestly say have changed my life. We got to learn in a setting most people will never get a chance to. Not only did I learn a things that will be useful for my future career, but I also learned things about myself and the way I see the world. There are people that live their life completely different from me, such as the way they eat, the way they worship, the things they see on a day to day basis, how they drive, who they accept, how they speak and so much more. The great thing about it was I got to try out a new lifestyle for a month while I was in Thailand... and I loved it.

Just go, it's dope, man.

I had no idea what to expect and CISAbroad absolutely delivered. With the exception of part of our Bangkok trip, our excursions were well planned and amazing. (Our Bangkok trip through the markets of Chinatown could have been better). Alex Woolner was compassionate and kind, Phorn Somphet was fun, and David was cool.

What An Incredible Experience!

Overall, this program was the trip of a lifetime. I learned an incredible amount in and out of the classroom that will stay with me for the rest of my life. I made memories and friends that I will always cherish.

Summer in Thailand

I thought the program was great. I am very happy that I was able to participate in the trip; I met so many wonderful people and had so many incredible experiences. I would love to go back to Thailand now. I truly enjoyed the entire study abroad experience.

Summer in Thailand

I love Chiang Mai Thailand. I would move to Thailand if I could we did everything. I personally loved how we lived walking distances to markets and stores. I advise everyone to do this program because you meet great people and learn a new culture

CISabroadThailand

Summer in Thailand was a great experience though I wish we had more time! A weekend trip in Bangkok isn't enough. We were also confused on who was our actual site director as we were told it would be one person over another. That made planning, scheduling, and contacting slightly frustrating. More planned free time would have been nice but overall was an amazing program with amazing people!

Great Experience

This is the first summer in Thailand trip that CISAbroad has done, so I was not surprised that there were a few kinks. The trip was very short- we had very little free time to travel and do some of the things that we wanted to do with our time. The coursework was fine (fitting 6 hours into one month is hard!) and I liked my professors very much. The directors of the program were very helpful, and otherwise they just left us alone. Information travelled poorly- we were told about some events less than 24 hours in advance. Making it even harder to plan my own excursions.
Overall, Thailand is a beautiful country with some beautiful people, and I really enjoyed my time. I would just like to see the logistics of the trip worked out a little bit.