CISabroad participants CISabroad participants

January Europe and Islam: France, Morocco, Gibraltar, Spain

Europe and the Islamic World

I thought the program was amazing. The only major flaw I saw was the lack of any real structure as far as the course went. I was never quite sure when things were due and how many points/percent our my grade the assignments and tests made up. Otherwise the program was very well organized and I was very pleased with my experience.

January in France, Spain, Morocco and Turkey

This was one of the greatest trips of my life. I learned so much by are great professors, who were so dedicated to the subject and were passionate about every place we went to. I also gained a lot experience on my own just exploring the interesting place we visited.

CISAbroad January in France, Spain, Morocco, and Turkey

My experience with the CISAbroad January in France, Spain, Morocco, and Turkey was excellent. Traveling with brilliant students and professors, I was challenged academically and professionally. In addition, I was excited that the program was designed so I could fully appreciate cultural and historical significance of the 4 countries and 12 cities we visited over the 3 week program. All in all, it was one of the best experiences abroad I have ever had.