CISabroad participants CISabroad participants

Affordable, Comprehensive Study and Intern Abroad Programs!

Summer in Barcelona

This past summer I studied abroad in Barcelona, Spain for six weeks. During these six weeks I met amazing people through the program that I am still in touch with today. This program also allowed me to grow and mature as an individual by placing myself in unfamiliar situations. I was able to experience a culture that I would never be able to find in the United States, thanks to program sponsored events such as dance and cooking classes. I highly recommend studying abroad, especially with CISabroad.

The Best Experience of My College Career

CISabroad hands down was absolutely amazing!!! If I could study abroad 1000 times with CIS I would absolutely do it. They were affordable, professional, and provides top notch programs. I studied abroad in San Jose, Costa Rica for a semester. CIS supported me the moment I applied to the moment I returned. They always answered my questions and we're constantly attentive to my needs. The transition from undergrad student to study abroad student was simple and life changing. Currently I am a alumni ambassador for CIS and I am able to continuously relive my amazing experience. They always ensure the safety and well being of students and offers pre departure help along with in country orientations. CIS ROCKS

Best Experience So Far!

I would definitely reccomend CISabroad. If you are looking for a program on a budget, this is a really good one and with a lot of activities. CISabroad was really organized and our local advisor was really helpful. She helped us do things we would not have been able to do otherwise. Morton Island was the best trip I went on, so go! Oh and... Skydive!!!

Australia Opened My Eyes...

Coming to Australia opened my eyes to so much stuff. My favorite part about studying here has been traveling to different places in the country; Melbourne, The Outback and Morton Island were amazing. Being homesick wasn't even an issue because it has all just gone by so fast! I've learned a lot about different people and that traveling on my own can be the best thing ever. Idefinitely reccomend CISabroad because they do such a great job and they pushed us out of our comfort zone in the best way. At the orientation, they tell you so much about Australia and throw you right into so many activities. We went to the Wildlife Sanctuary, then Byron Bay and even an Australian Football game. These things that you do with CIS are such good stories to tell/bring back home with you.

Brilliant Success- Study at Bond University in Australia

Everything went really smooth as far as living, academics, cultural immersion, as well as program administration. Academics at Bond Uni are top of the line and the living situation is as well- with having your own bathroom with cleaning ladies every Tuesday. Jackie was an awesome program administrator, with always helping us out and going out of her way to make sure everyone was safe and enjoying their stay there.

Semester in Ghana

I had a fantastic experience with CISabroad. I participated in the Semester in Ghana program, and I loved every second of it. The administration was great (both in the US and in Ghana), and they helped the students every step of the way. There was a point where there was a bit of a housing issue during our semester, and CISabroad staff worked around the clock to accommodate us and make sure that we were okay. The orientation for this program was also great - we traveled a lot around the country and got accustomed to being a local before the semester even started. If you have the chance to travel with CISabroad, DO IT! You won't regret it.

A Dream Come True

Fabulous program. A bit pricey, but it's Spain, and the money was well worth it; I'd do it again. There was a great balance of free time to explore on my own, while also doing group activities. These included trips, cultural immersion experiences, and guided tours. We ventured to surrounding areas and learned inside and outside of the classroom. The professors in class were wonderful as well; very well-educated and firm, but fair. The only thing I would improve is the communication between the Administration and clients. I hardly ever heard back from anyone in the office (US-based or abroad.) It was often difficult to contact a person.

CIS abroad Summer Intern in London a Great Experience

I enjoyed my program. I liked everything about it. My placement was great, the orientation was good, housing was good. I would say that interning does not include a ton of hand holding and students who want every moment of every day scheduled with activities should study abroad instead. The local coordinator was good. The experience will definitely be good for my resume .

Life Changing

I absolutely love Australia! The people, their morals, the scenery, food, etc. This trip really has opened up my eyes to make sure I see as much of this world as I can. CISAbroad helped me make an easy transition from the states to Aussie life. It was great we had an orientation starting in Sydney that allowed us to meet other students staying at other universities to give us opportunities for future visits and friendships. They had so many awesome activities planned for our orientation, so worth it. At first, I thought the program was so expensive, especially since I'm paying it all on my own through loans. Seeing where my money went towards though, I can definitely see where my money went towards and that I got a huge bargain. Staying in Newcastle though, wish we were placed in housing with roommates to help us meet people from the uni. When we got there, everyone already knew each other and it sucked living alone all the time. Other than that though, I completely love the experience I'm having here, and wouldn't change it for the world!!!

Embracing the bliss and challenges of a 20-something student's experience Down Under

I attended La Trobe University in Melbourne, VIC, Australia. It was fun socially but disappointing academically. My professor had a lack of passion while teaching (which depressed me, as a future teacher.) I tried new things, made Australian friends, who taught me the ropes and tried my damndest to get my experiences worth, fully! Although, my one professor was disappointing, I still would not trade the experience I had here and I learned so much about myself, my abilities, what challenges me and how I can overcome those challenges in a new place, when I apply myself. The logistics and everything done administratively by CIS was very good. Australia is an awesome country and Melbourne is a great city. I am grateful I had this opportunity and the site directors in Australia were wonderful.