Fall, Spring, Academic Year, Throughout the year
Fall: mid July - mid December; Spring: early January - late June; Academic Year: mid July - late June; Calendar Year: early January - mid December
- Computer Science & It
- Journalism & Broadcasting
- Sustainable Development
- Tv & Media Production
- Visual Arts
Cost in US$:
Please check the CIEE website for current pricing.
Program Fees Include:
We want to make sure you get the most out of your experience when you study abroad with CIEE, which is why we offer the most inclusions in our fees.
- Tuition and housing
- Pre-departure advising and optional on-site airport meet and greet
- Full-time program leadership and support
- Field trips and cultural activities
- CIEE iNext travel card which provides insurance and other travel benefits
- Overall GPA 2.75;
2 semesters Portuguese or 4 semesters Spanish coursework or equivalent required.
This Program is open to
Typical Living Arrangements
- Group living
Scholarships are Available
CIEE offers several scholarships for participants; please see website for details.
Application Process Involves
- Letters of Reference
- Written Application
- Online Application
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network