Fall, Spring, Academic Year
Fall: late August - mid December; Spring: late February - mid June; Academic Year: late August - mid June
- Asian Studies
- Chinese Language
- Foreign Language
- Independent Study
Cost in US$:
Please check the CIEE website for current program pricing.
Program Fees Include:
We want to make sure you get the most out of your experience when you study abroad with CIEE, which is why we offer the most inclusions in our fees.
- Tuition and housing
- Pre-departure advising and optional on-site airport meet and greet
- Full-time program leadership and support
- Field trips and cultural activities
- CIEE iNext travel card which provides insurance and other travel benefits
- Overall GPA 2.75
- 2 semesters of college-level Mandarin Chinese or equivalent
- 1 college-level Chinese area studies course recommended
- *Advanced High level language students with at least five semesters of college-level Mandarin Chinese take Chinese electives with other international students and Superior level language students take elective courses with local Chinese students directly through the host university. Students with near-native proficiency in Mandarin should contact CIEE prior to submitting their application.
This Program is open to
Typical Living Arrangements
Scholarships are Available
We have several scholarships that students can apply for. Contact CIEE for details.
Application Process Involves
- Letters of Reference
- Written Application
- Online Application
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network