Fall: early September - mid December; Spring: mid January - early May
- Sustainable Development
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Visual Arts
Cost in US$:
Please check the CIEE website for current pricing.
Program Fees Include:
We want to make sure you get the most out of your experience when you study abroad with CIEE, which is why we offer the most inclusions in our fees.
- Tuition and housing
- Pre-departure advising and optional on-site airport meet and greet
- Full-time program leadership and support
- Field trips and cultural activities
- CIEE iNext travel card which provides insurance and other travel benefits
- Overall GPA 2.75
Students must be majoring in Architecture, Environmental Design, Industrial Design, Interior Design, Landscape Architecture, Sustainability studies, Urban Design or minoring in these areas and have completed 2-3 semesters of design studio or a project-based course in their major.
This Program is open to
Typical Living Arrangements
Scholarships are Available
We have several scholarships that students can apply for. Contact CIEE for details.
Application Process Involves
- Letters of Reference
- Written Application
- Online Application
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network