Spring and Summer breaks
The Spanish Language Immersion Program is a weekly intensive study of the language and culture of Mexico at 3 hrs rate/day. "Puebla de Zaragoza", a city of about 1,500,000 inhabitants, has many cultural and historic sites, as well as many of the advantages of a larger city. It's proximity to Mexico City also enables the participants to visit the many museums, prehistoric ruins and colonial buildings, theatres, markets, and nightlife of the capital of Mexico.
- Open to high school, college students and the general public
- Courses are taught by Mexican faculty on campus
- Living accommodations with Spanish-speaking families throughout the city of Puebla
This program will enable you to:
- Immerse yourself in the language and culture of Mexico
- Improve the quality and quantity of your spoken Spanish
- Learn about life in the city of Puebla from the "inside"
- Understand more fully the mores and values that influence the language.
Weekly tuition (only) 3 hrs/day Mon-Fri Spanish lessons
American, European, Canadian, Australian and Asian Participants.
We are dedicated to providing a positive and rewarding experience. Our students are individuals who really want to learn the language. In addition to being university educated and native speakers, all of the teachers have been specially trained in theories of language acquisition. This enables the instructor to identify a students learning ability so that instruction may be tailored to the individual.