CI Experience Brazil Header Image CI Experience Brazil Header Image

Paid Internship - Brazil

My experience In Brazil was beyond amazing!!!!

The staff at CI Experience are the best - friendly and very helpful! They listened to what I wanted and helped me get an internship at the largest retailer in Brazil in an area that I wanted to intern in -- Marketing & Communications. I was extremely blessed to be placed in such a dynamic and fashion-oriented company. I was able to assist in many different projects that have completely helped me in my career. I loved the internship so much that I chose to pursue a career in retail here in the United States. I interacted with amazing staff and continue to be friends with some of them to this day. Don't hesitate to reach out to CI Experience for an amazing, international, and productive internship!

The made impossible be possible

When I decided to do my internship in Brasil, i knew i didn't want to do it in any big city such as Sao Paulo, rio or brasilia. I decided i want to go to a small city called Natal.
Finding an internship there wasn't easy. And they found, and not just that... the company they found for me was amazing! i love my job, i love the friends i made there.

I really recommend them.

Experience Belo Horizonte - Brasil

I'm having a really good time on my internship in Brasil this year, meet some nice people at work and from all around the world who where on the same program doing internships all over Brasil, I really enjoyed the new friends I've made and the experience of life I'm having especially because I'm learning a lot.

Ribeirao Preto - football club Botafogo

It was very nice 4 months in Brazil. I had a great time here and I met a lot of new friends. I was in Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Ilhabela, Santos and all these places were awesome. I would like to thank to all the people who helped me with this experience!

Interning with Refugees

I had some really great experiences in Sao Paulo. Firstly, my hosts were absolutely amazing. I found my house through an Airbnb and was a little worried about how my flatmates would be, but they were extremely kind and generous people. On top of that the location was awesome since I lived right on the main drag of the city, at a very reasonable price no less.

Immersion in Brazilian Life

During my internship in Brazil, I fulfilled my goal of working in the country whilst putting my Portuguese and professional habilities to the test. It was great. CI - Experience did a wonderful job of coordinating my stay in the country, but a lot of things, like housing accomodation, where arranged at the last minute (read: once I got to Brasil). I got placed in a terrific company with great coworkers, but it wasn't in the area where I asked to be employed in. Apart from those minor hiccups, I fully enjoyed my stay in Brazil, and the folks from CI were always available in case I needed them for some assistance. Another thing, I had a very poor social life, and I'm one of the most outgoing guys I know. I would frequently go out alone on weekends in search of fun, but I attribute that to the fact that I was working in an environment where everybody was already settled down and wasn't in the interest of inviting me out for drinks, socializing, etc. It was not CI's fault. Everything else was perfect. Brazil is a warm, inviting country with many caring souls. Show your respect to the country, and it shall receive with open arms and treat you as one of its own.

Another Brazil

My experience was in Salvador de Bahia, Brazil. I didn't know a lot about this place before I go, but the people from go abroad advice me to go there better than others places in Brazil, first because I didn't have a lot of time to spend, and second because i wanted to know i different place. They were right Salvador is different from other places in Brazil, from all the ideas and cliches that we have from this country. Here you have a real mix of cultures, religion and even race. It's the place in Brazil with a bigger african influence, and you can see that in everything, music, clothes, food.
Personally i fell in love with Bahia, the food, the music, the people are friendly, i liked that much that i'm actually back here in Salvador for living.
The experience with go abroad was very good. They search for a portuguese school and the accommodation was great, i choose to stay with a family in order to improve my language skills. They only little negative point was that in my experience i was supposed to do some voluntary work (kind of important part of the experience for me) and at the end, sometimes because of the safety problems well known in Brazil sometimes for lack of organization, i ended having just I little experience with a basketball voluntary program, I will advice them to improve this part only.
I will recommend this program to anyone to want to live a different experience in a whole new world.