China Internship Placements participants China Internship Placements participants

Executive China Internship Program with CIP

Internship with a Chinese State Owned Organization -CTPC

I studied Asian Studies with Chinese language minor in University of San Diego, California. I had the chance to gain 6 months industrial exposure. My arrival was preceded by various arrangements. My university was supposed to assist me find an organization to work within China but could not meet the deadline. At the final minutes, CIP was contracted by my university for searching the right organization for me.
Within 2 weeks, CIP found me an organization with Job Descriptions related to translating English Bulletins and other Journals into Chinese Language and vice versa. The company is the official publisher for the Chinese Government. The project was Chinese Government oriented and the mission was to translate much government official Journals into English. It involved so much travel across length and breadth of the country.
Upon arrival, I met over 30 interns coming from CIP who were also to work on the project but we were distributed across very strategic centers to operate.
Each center was associated with 3 Chinese and English Language experts to assist in making sure that the real meaning behind every chunk of the paragraph is not lost. After 4 months, I was sure that I have mastered my Chinese grammar and character identifications.
Working conditions were favorable with reasonable remuneration and other benefits. We had several trips organized by CIP and the organization provided us lunch.
CIP’s Internship in China honored me with a free registration to write HSK level 5. This is level is just a step behind the highest Chinese Language Proficiency certification. They gave me a 1-month preparation classes and I passed successfully. This really touched me because prior to coming into China, I read so many horrible stories about another program in China. I never expected this kind of treatment. The level of Staff commitment from the side of CIP should be the standard.
There are sometimes that we feel some service components delayed, but the right explanations were given us and we all understood the situation. It is normal to expect these but how it was handled is what I describe as 6 stars.
I will recommend CIP’s programs for anyone looking for an Internship in China, Gap Year, High School, Chinese Language lessons etc

China Internship Placement's Review - Internship in China Reviews

I decided to Intern Abroad and was sure China is to be my destination. I will share here why I selected China Internship Placements and the hard work I had to do just for this. I first googled the keyword Internship in China which returned so much program providers which CIP never surfaced but after I flipped till 6th page of google. I was confused initially but I sorted out my confusion. For the records, I applied to 8 [eight] Internship programs and painstakingly went through the procedure to know what’s right. I later resort to reviews for validation but I noticed most online reviews of most internship providers were faked!! 100% fake and it was obvious. Even a lame person could get this.
The real deal here is that I had to attend eight interviews  so sad huh! What set CIP apart is that their interview is conducted by their Placement Directors. These directors are in charge of placing applicants into the Internship companies and are Ex-HR personnel. They asked the right questions and test for the right skills, the concentration here is my future goals and aspirations. I did not hear any marketing pitch in the Interview. To me, this is how it should be and not an hour telling speaking about why a program is superior or not.

The rest of the process went alright till arrived in China.
My task was to prepare preliminary Business Asset valuations for Mergers and Acquisitions and as usual, this was not that simple as I thought. The company had its own processes and established standards for going about this. With a week of training and good supervisor, I was able to cross the hurdle. Haven done this for 4 months, I moved onto a different role. After being able to speak some Chinese because I was taking Chinese language classes, I decided to practice professionally by performing a role that made me speak or write Mandarin every day. I was placed in a department that does research by combining and comparing Business Annual reports in order to prepare industry highlights and growth of China’s various business sectors.
The Bulletin was released annually and are to be prepared in English and later translated into Chinese, Korean and Japanese languages. The challenges were real but the team managed to meet all deadlines.
I can read and write very good Chinese language just over 10 months because for 6 months, I was translating and reading materials, combining and extracting figures from sources other than English.
I had gained so much insight into various sectors of Chinese economy especially with history of growth and trajectory of events. To me my arguments and discussions about Chinese economy is now solid. I deeply understand the operations of Chinese stock exchange and how they differ from other countries as well as loopholes in the system.

Overall, the experience was great and the people were awesome. I made a trip to Dalian, Shenzhen, Qingdao, Hebei, Nanjing and Fuzhou. Experiences I will never forget as those moments with other interns were fun. I don’t want to launch my career in China but I think I will be back for Business.

CIP always reminds us that they are not perfect but they always try their utmost best to serve us and I agree to that. Since they did not promise me heaven, I will say they were at their best. Try them if you are looking to Intern or study in China

International Experience in China with CIP Internship

China Internship Placement Review
Prior to my internship with China Internship Placements LLC, I undertook a one semester study abroad program in Shanghai with Shanghai Fudan University. With the experiences I gathered, it was never difficult to select the right program for a second time to do an internship in China.
What attracted me to CIP Internships was the promptness in their first response and professional nature of their emails at least it signaled that they will have my back covered while in China. At the end of it all, my intuition was right. Their staff are always willing to help.

I took an 8 month internship in the area of Research and Business Development in Beijing as part of fulfilling my Placement Year requirements. It was a further eye opening and complete transformation which I have longed for. The process was smooth and I only paid when my company Job descriptions was ready.
The company size was just optimal and I loved it. I worked with a multinational consultancy company that is into business of helping Organizations break into Chinese market. I was given the duty of researching and mining the requisite data, presenting it in a form that is easy for senior managers to interpret and offer Market entry strategies to clients. I used the company’s resources to access very important market insights and details. The culture of the organization was also very helpful as there were rooms for training and development. I was with 8 other interns all playing various roles in the same organization and were placed by CIP. We meet with Senior Associates everyday after work at the company's rooftop operated drinking spot and it is always a chit chat segment and networking.

The most valuable experience and asset I acquired is the people and network I interacted with. It is worth a multi-million asset I will continue to mine for the rest of my life. I worked on a project for a clothing line from France entering Chinese market. After my internship was ended, I contacted the Operations manager and he was more than happy to have me on his team. I will be back to China in March 2016 for my job. CIP was instrumental in making sure that experiences I acquired was of good use. Their support was solid and unflinching

This is how I launched my career in China

I will strongly recommend China Internship Placements to anyone looking to do an internship in China. The key to getting the best internship is knowing what to do and their staff will guide you get the best combination of components. Cost will always be an issue but we must see the beyond that and concentrate on the bigger picture. No agency is perfect though but in all, I will give them 95% because my expectations were met