CETT Barcelona International Summer School offers five different Summer Programs in 2013, targeted to university students and young professionals: - Marketing of Services, Successful Sales Management (English) - Cultural and Urban Trends in a Global Environment (English) - Events Management (English) - Architecture and Design in the Hotel Industry (Spanish) - New Trends in Gastronomy and Cooking (Spanish) Summer Courses combine in-class and out-door sessions, as well as professional visits related with the topics of the different courses. Participants from all over the world live and study together, contribute pro-actively to the program/in class and exchange their experiences. All this within the Mediterranean setting of the city of Barcelona.
Marketing of Services, Successful Sales Management:
- Retail Sales Management
- Communication at the sales level
- Striving for Optimal Revenues: Revenue Management
- E-commerce: How to trace your clients on the web
Cultural and Urban Trends in a Global Environment:
- Urban Culture: urban festivals, sports & toursim, etc.
- Cultural trends: cultural mediation, leisure behavior patterns, Experiences, Co-Creation
- Globalization: global migrations, etc.
- Case studies
- Events industry: realities, challenges and trends
- Events Planning and Organization
- Events Marketing & Communication
- Strategic & Legal Issues
Architecture and Design in the Hotel Industry:
- Hotel areas and design criteria
- Hotel typology
- Development of a new hotel project
- Economic Cost of a new hotel project
- Structural renovation of the hotel
- Sustainability in the design of the hotel buildings
New Trends in Gastronomy and Cooking:
- Gastronomy, the global tourism ambassador
- Technical applications and innovative cooking technologies
- Avant-garde pastry workshop
Bachelors Degree (Undergraduate)
3 weeks course - 2.570 euros
- Tuition Fees
- Certificate of Participation
- Lodging & Full Board (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) at Agora BCN Student Residence hall
Group CETT counts with several Educational Institutions and Companies dedicated to Training, Education and Hospitality & Tourism Services. The members of the group - the teaching staff, professionals and students - direct our efforts and work towards achieving an industry which is more attuned to society and people. We prize initiative, integrity and self-development, working as a team in an international context while fulfilling our commitments to our own country.