In the heart of London, the University of Westminster welcomes international students from over 150 countries. For the summer, students will be able to study one course through two available sessions and each last three weeks. Students can choose to study one session or both. All trips and cultural excursions are included in the program cost. Past excursions have included guided walks through London including a haunted Jack the Ripper tour and a ride on the London Eye, Europe's tallest ferris wheel. Along with some of the best research facilities and academic resources in the world, students will be able to enjoy all that London has to offer in the outdoors, such as the quirky and bustling Camden marketplace and Hampstead Heath, a large park with walking trails and great views of the city.
1. Live and learn in the center of London
2. Top research and academic facilities and resources
3. Excursions and cultural activities included in program cost
4. University of Westminster is a diverse cultural hub
5. Two summer sessions available