CEPA Foundation - Go beyond and study abroad in Europe!http://www.cepa-foundation.org/programs/ba...
Burgweg 24 Ingersheim, 74379 Germany
Summer (7 weeks): end of May to mid-July
Hola! Quieres estudiar en Barcelona?
(Translation: Hello! Do you want to study in Barcelona?)
CEPA Foundation offers an exciting and unique summer study abroad program opportunity at the Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona. The program is designed especially for university students wishing to spend the summer in Barcelona to study Spanish and also attend courses taught in English. There are a wide variety of courses and subjects available to suit your needs.
Spain has one of the most vibrant cultures in Europe. By making Barcelona your study abroad destination, you will embark on a rewarding adventure during your undergraduate career. You will get to experience the rich Spanish culture and history first-hand through this program with CEPA Foundation.
Please note: a minimum of 4 participants is required for the program.
This study abroad program is based in the Catalonian coastal city of Barcelona and is offered in cooperation with the Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona. While participating in this program, students will have the chance to take Spanish language courses as well as elective courses (taught in English). A variety of cultural field trips, visits and hands-on learning opportunities are included in the program. Credits are issued through the Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona.
CEPA Bonus - your added value:
- Welcome dinner on your arrival day
- Airport pickup and transfer to your accommodation in Barcelona on the day of your arrival
- Public transportation pass for the city of Barcelona for the duration of the program
- On-site coordinator will be available to you during the program for assistance and will meet with you regularly
- Use of a cell phone for the duration of the program (calling time is extra, phone needs to be returned at the end of the program)
Bachelors Degree (Undergraduate)
- Housing at shared student apartments
- Tuition = 12 ECTS credits
- Registration and enrollment fees
- Welcome package, placement test and all course materials
- Internet access on campus
- Student ID card
- Use of private study facilities and email
- Progress tests, final exam, and transcripts
+ CEPA BONUS services!
American, Asian, Australian and Canadian Participants.
Independently or in Groups
Independently or in Groups of 25
It is CEPA Foundation's mission to encourage the personal development of students and hands-on preparation for future careers by exposing them to the perspectives and practices of other nations and cultures through a variety of international educational experiences. CEPA Foundation's goal of building bridges between cultures and people and creating mutual understandings will be reached through fostering transatlantic networks and cooperation in education, science and research.
"I want to express my sincere thanks to the CEPA team for the caregiving, organization, and hard work setting the internships especially. I also know that the students will continue to get the supp...More
Did you participate on a program with CEPA Foundation - Go beyond and study abroad in Europe!?
Share your thoughts!