CEPA Foundation - Go beyond and study abroad in Europe!http://www.cepa-foundation.org/programs/pr...
Burgweg 24 Ingersheim, 74379 Germany
Czech Republic: Prague
Fall Semester (14 weeks): mid-September to mid-December // Spring Semester (14 weeks): beginning of February to mid-May
Come and explore the beauty of Prague while studying in close proximity to all other major European destinations!
The Central and East European Studies Program (CESP) is a one-semester program that focuses on Central and East European economies, societies and cultures. This unique program is offered exclusively at the University of Economics Prague (an AACSB accredited institution). Themes and topics of discussion include reviews of the past and investigating the present and future of developing economies, societies, politics, and languages of these countries. All courses are taught in the English language.
Students who participate in this program also have the opportunity to register for several university courses in fields such as finance, computers, psychology, game theory, and many more which are also taught in English.
Come and experience the beauty and unique charm of the city of Prague! It will be an experience you will never forget!
Taking part in cultural activities and getting involved during your study abroad semester is an important part of your program at the CESP. By engaging in extra-curricular activities, students will gain practical knowledge and learn valuable skills about living and studying in the Czech Republic. A variety of excursions to famous Czech cities combined with visits to well renown firms, cultural field trips, and hands-on experiences are included in the program.
What's included: for example
- Weekly field trips to explore the great city of Prague and the surrounding area to gain first-hand knowledge about this culturally rich city
- Trip to Karlovy Vary
- Visit to the famous Moser glass factory
- Excursion to Cesk Krumlov
- Visit to the Budvar brewery
- Visit to the spa city of Marianske Lazney
- Additional field trips and excursions as planned for each semester's itinerary
* CEPA Bonus - your added value:
In addition to the regular excursions, CEPA Foundation adds a 3 day / 2 night excursion to Berlin to your package:
- 2 nights in a youth hotel
- return train ticket
- public transport pass for Berlin
- on-site coordinator
- tours and visits in Berlin, e.g. guided walking tour of the city, The Story of Berlin etc.
Bachelors Degree (Undergraduate)
* Your personal "Czech Student Buddy" will pick you up at the airport and help you get settled into your accommodation
* Tuition = 28 ECTS credits (12 US credits)
* Registration Fees
* 4 academic courses
* Transcripts from V'E
* Accommodation in student dorms
* Information package and course materials
* Additional field trips and excursions (as described in the itinerary)
* Free use of computer labs and libraries on campus
* International airfare
* Passport expenses
* Meal expenses
* Any other personal expenses
International travel insurance covering health, medical evacuation, repatriation, lost luggage & third party liability can be booked directly though CEPA for an additional fee of USD 15 per week.
Independently or in Groups
It is CEPA Foundation's mission to encourage the personal development of students and hands-on preparation for future careers by exposing them to the perspectives and practices of other nations and cultures through a variety of international educational experiences. CEPA Foundation's goal of building bridges between cultures and people and creating mutual understandings will be reached through fostering transatlantic networks and cooperation in education, science and research.
"I want to express my sincere thanks to the CEPA team for the caregiving, organization, and hard work setting the internships especially. I also know that the students will continue to get the supp...More
Did you participate on a program with CEPA Foundation - Go beyond and study abroad in Europe!?
Share your thoughts!