"Doing Business in Europe" is the emphasis of this program that is designed especially for North American college students who are interested in studying abroad during the Fall or Spring semester. Credits will be issued based on the U.S. credit system through The College of New Jersey (TCNJ).
Coursework has been developed to fit the needs of students seeking a new perspective on how business is conducted in Europe while being able to take classes taught by local professors and visiting resident professors from the United States.
This is a rare and unique opportunity - choosing to study here will be a decision you will never regret!
This study abroad program includes everything you need to help you make the most out of your experience abroad. To make the transition as seamless as possible, CEPA organizes student housing, courses and includes an extensive cultural program.
Experiential learning is emphasized during this program, as many site visits and professional activities such as a day trip to Strasbourg, France and a weekend trip to Berlin have been included. We feel that learning outside the four walls of the classroom can be very beneficial.
Additionally, students will also benefit from the personal service of an on-site coordinator, there to assist students in the transition to studying abroad and throughout the duration of the program.
Fall Semester: mid-September to mid-December // Spring Semester: mid-January to mid-May
Bachelors Degree (Undergraduate)
- Business Admin. & Management
- Business Management
- Human Res. Management
- International Business
- International Relations
- Marketing, Ad., & Pr
Cost in US$:
Program Fees Include:
- Welcome reception and dinner
- Orientation and walking tours
- Special Thanksgiving Dinner
- Farewell dinner
- Tuition = up to 16 US credits (4 TCNJ credits per course)
3 required courses
1 course of your choice
- Information package
- Registration fees for the SRH University, Heidelberg
- Student residence - double occupancy dorm-style accommodation
- Public transportation pass for the entire semester
- Airport transfers from/to Frankfurt International Airport
- All ground transfers for organized site visits, day trips and overnight trips
Cultural & Professional Site Visits:
- Excursions to important historical, cultural sites, institutions and international companies, for example: Neustadt an der Weinstrasse, Hambach Castle, Kurpfälzisches Museum, Heidelberger Druckmaschinen, European Central Bank or the German Bundesbank and the Money Museum, the German Stock Exchange, John Deere Plant in Mannheim, Mercedes Benz museum in Stuttgart, German Federal Constitutional Court (Bundesverfassungsgericht) in Karlsruhe
- Day trip to Strasbourg, France to visit the EU Parliament or Council of Europe
- Weekend excursion to Berlin including transportation, accommodation, and excursions (for example: tour of the German Parliament and other cultural activities, etc)
- Please visit our website for the entire list of site visits and cultural activities
- CEPA on-site coordinator available for assistance during the program
- Use of a cell phone during the program (calling time is extra)
- HTH Health insurance for the duration of the program
- - Must be at least 18 years old.
- A minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale).
- In good academic standing on home campus.
This Program is open to
American, Asian, Australian and Canadian Participants.
Typical Living Arrangements
Independently or in Groups
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups
Application Process Involves
- Written Application
Post Services Include
- Job and Internship Network