Centro MundoLengua doing a jump shot on a beach Centro MundoLengua doing a jump shot on a beach

Spanish Language and Culture Program in Spain

Centro Mundolengua: Madrid

I had the time of my life in Madrid, all thanks to Centro Mundolengua. I feel like I learned more Spanish in one week than in all my years of studying Spanish in school. We had so many engaging activities, and we really got to see Madrid for the beautiful city it really is. I cannot thank them enough for this amazing trip.

Fantastic Way to Spend the Summer

I participated in a three week Summer Immersion Program with Centro MundoLengua the summer of my first year of university. When I arrived I realized that my Spanish wasn't quite as proficient as I thought; however, during the program I gain a lot of confidence and cultural knowledge. I would recommend the summer Cádiz program for anyone looking to spend the summer in a picturesque beach town, improve their Spanish, and learn about Spanish culture.

A great summer immersion

My first trip to Spain would not have been as beneficial without Centro Mundolengua. The program was without flaws from the moment I met my host family to the day I stepped on the plane heading home. I was a little hesitant about classes at first, but the teachers and staff at Mundolengua were so welcoming and helpful, I began to love class and looked forward to going to school every morning. My host family, teachers, and guides did not speak very much english, so I had no choice but to learn how to communicate, which was essential to the language immersion. The constant conversation and listening played a huge part for me to better understand and use Spanish. The Centro Mundolengua program was fantastic and I'm so glad I was able to take part in it.

So much fun

I really appreciate my experience in Spain. I loved the visits and the activities that were planned. The Spanish classes were good and fun. We were learning by playing. The family was great. The lady was sympathetic and we talked a lot. Finally, I really improved my Spanish by visiting the city of Sevilla.