Centro MundoLengua doing a jump shot on a beach Centro MundoLengua doing a jump shot on a beach

Pre-AP Spanish Literature Seville

• The Campus

Pre-AP Language and Culture 2016

I had the pleasure of attending Centro Mundolengua's 2 week summer program located in Sevilla, and the entire program is one of the most memorable experiences of my entire life.

Right away at the airport, I easily found and was greeted by Mundolengua staff, and was received by my excellent host family and roommate. Every excursion was something to remember, from a simple walk through the city to climbing La Giralda to having una lucha de espada lazer in front of La Plaza de España.

I had plenty of opportunities to improve my Spanish during class with my excellent teacher, as well as just talking with the helpful and friendly Mundolenga staff. I'm inspired to continue my language learning journey, and feel that this experience has given me a new and good perspective on the world.

To any students considering studying with Mundolengua, I highly recommend doing so, if possible.

Spain trip

I had a great time with CML. They organized most things well, I was just not happy with my host family. They could do a better job picking the host families. The school had great classes that kept me engaged the whole time and I was always eager to go to class. The excursions were also very fun and interactive.