Centro MundoLengua doing a jump shot on a beach Centro MundoLengua doing a jump shot on a beach

Dream in Spanish with Centro MundoLengua!

A bubble of happiness

I spent my Spring semester in Sevilla, Spain with Centro Mundolengua. I took two classes with great teachers at Mundolengua and two classes with wonderful teachers at Universidad de Pablo De Olavide. I absolutely loved every day in Sevilla. Centro Mundolengua provided an absolutely amazing experience with cool excursions, fun weekend events, and amazing staff. I would love to do another program through Centro Mundolengua and I highly recommend them to all of my friends who want to study abroad.

Wonderful experience

I absolutely loved my time spent in the beautiful Sevilla, Spain through Centro Mundolengua! My favorite part of the program was the cultural activities set up each week. It was a great way to get you out in the city, using the language, and digging deeper into the Spanish culture. Everyone that works at Centro Mundolengua is so kind and helpful, and they are willing to go above and beyond to ensure you have the best possible experience. I now feel so much more confidant with the language and comfortable with the culture, and I will definitely be returning to Spain the the near future! Gracias por todo CML!

Best study abroad experience!

Centro Mundolengua truly helped me have one of the best semesters of my college career. The day I landed in Seville, Spain I was met by people who I could tell would help me have a wonderful trip. From my wonderful host mom, planned excursions, group meals to 24 hour assistance, CML has created a perfect study abroad experience. My Spanish improved drastically and I developed a love for the culture. I would recommend this program to anyone regardless of their Spanish language skills.

Best Semester of College

I can never stop raving to all of my friends about my spring semester in Sevilla with MundoLengua. It was honestly the best semester of my college career. Spain is fantastic to begin with, but CML is a unique program provider that enhanced my experience compared to any other option. They are awesome, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable people who always keep their students busy with fun cultural and social activities, as well as a number of planned excursions both within the city and without.
Academically, in addition to their partnerships with Spanish universities, they provide their own high-quality classes taught by MundoLengua professors, and also have agreements with local companies and organizations in order to provide their students with internship and volunteer opportunities.
All of these aspects of the program were incredibly educational and fulfilling experiences, and when I left Sevilla, I felt like I was leaving home. But I look forward to going back as soon as possible!

Semester in Sevilla

I studied abroad with Centro MundoLengua for the spring semester of my sophomore year and I can't imagine going with any other program! This was my first time traveling internationally and the program directors were so helpful in organizing everything from picking me up from the airport to providing an amazing homestay and making sure I got all of the classes I needed. This program offers a unique experience to truly become immersed in the amazing culture of Sevilla and have a blast doing so. They organized weekly events to get to know the city and even helped me plan some of my weekend trips to other countries. It was clear that they made it a main priority to make sure that we were having the best possible experience. Living in a homestay and attending a Spanish university helped me improve my Spanish language skills immensely and allowed me to excel when returning back that Fall. If you love travel, amazing food and warm weather Sevilla is the perfect city for you and this program will definitely help you have the best possible experience while you are there.

My study abroad experiences through ML

I studied abroad not just once, but twice through Centro MundoLengua. I spent a summer session in Cadiz where I fell in love with Spain's culture and people. The summer program was intensive and allowed me to broaden my horizons through both my studies and living with a host family. I decided I couldn't stay away from Spain and I knew I wanted to study abroad for a full semester. I loved the program so much the first time that I never hesitated to coordinate my semester abroad through CML, too! Living in Sevilla was one of the biggest adventures of my life and I always felt at home - even when I was across an ocean! CML has the best staff that treats you like family and they pushed me to learn so much more through my classes, intercambios, and excursions. I also had the chance to volunteer and teach English and it was all because I had a great mentor at CML who suggested it.
I highly recommend studying abroad through Centro MundoLengua! It's been years since my first trip through their program and I still have wonderful relationships with the staff and my host families. CML helped me find my passions for teaching English through service work and experiencing new cultures. I truly believe that my study abroad experiences were so wonderful because of the support and care from the CML staff!

My Time with MundoLengua

I spent the fall semester of my junior year at Christopher Newport University- August to December of 2014- studying abroad in Sevilla, Spain with Centro MundoLengua. This decision changed my life and I have never looked back. The program coordinators immediately made me feel at home and I knew that I was able to trust them from the very beginning. The cultural activities and excursions that we would take only further enhanced my experience as well as my knowledge of the country, its language, and its people. Throughout my time there I formed personal relationships with the members of the CML team to the point where I was able to further my time spent with them and the program through a summer internship.
I would highly recommend Centro MundoLengua to anyone looking to study abroad in Spain. Being both a student and employee for the program has given me the opportunity to view the company from different viewpoints. They have great resources and programs, put the students first, and truly care about making sure that everyone has the best possible experience and gets the most out of it.

Wonderful experience!

I had an amazing semester in Seville through Mundolengua. They did a great job at familiarizing my group with the city right away. Something I thought was a great feature of the program was that they picked me up from the airport and they provided me with a metro card every month to get to and from UPO. I also thought the staff was extremely supportive and caring. I needed a doctor's appointment and the Housing Director did everything for me, and a staff member accompanied me to the clinic and everything!

I only have a few suggestions for next year. There was a good three months where the wifi was out in the main office. I found this to be very frustrating at times because Mundolengua is an academic institution and I should be able to have access to wifi in the main office, especially with the fee that I paid for the program. Another suggestion I would like to make is to provide the foreign students with opportunities to meet Spaniards. The classes at UPO were very isolated, and there's only so much intercambios you can do (they also seem like forced friendships). I would suggest maybe providing a class that Spaniards can also take, or providing an English class for Spaniards that the foreign students can assist with. Placing us in settings with other Spaniards would help a lot with social life and cultural integration.