Interdisciplinary MA Programme
MA porgrammes at CASH provide students with opportunities for independent research with the guidance and support of their advisers. These projects make for a great stepping-stone toward starting a PhD programme. The MA graduates will be prepared to work in public and cultural institutions that promote Polish history, language, culture, and Jewish traditions. They can work in research centers, schools, universities, libraries, editing houses, and archives.
1. Enroll in programmes taught by key professors and leading experts in the fields.
2. Join seminars led by distinguished scholars invited from the United States and Europe.
3. Participate in internships in cultural institutions.
4. Obtain general knowledge in the Humanities.
5. Take an in-depth exploration of the transformations of Polish language, theater, literature, and the Jewish traditions developed in Poland.
- Comparative Literature
- Global Jewish Policy
- Jewish Studies
- Languages / Linguistics
- Media And Cultural Studies
- Russian & Slavic Studies
- Theater, Drama, Dance
Cost in US$:
15,000 PLN / ~USD 5,000
Program Fees Include:
The tuition fee is 15 000 PLN (approx. 5000 USD) per semester, which covers the costs of:
* All obligatory and optional courses, including private tutorials and course materials
* Full access to the CASH computer lab with broadband Internet and multimedia technology, all university libraries, and all other standard university facilities
* CASH student services including dedicated support staff, integration team, internship assistance, orientation, culture shock workshops, and all cultural and tourist events in Krakow organized by CASH
* Transport from the point of arrival to Krakow
* The costs of accommodation and transportation for one (1) CASH study trip
Only three semesters are to be paid, the fourth semester is free of charge.
This Program is open to
American, Australian, Canadian, European, South African and Worldwide Participants.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Independent living
Application Process Involves
- Letters of Reference
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network
- Job and Internship Network