Central College Abroad Header Image Central College Abroad Header Image

Central College Abroad in London

My Experience Couldn't Have Been As Amazing With Any Other Program.

I couldn't recommend this program more. It focuses on immersing students in the London life and the program administrators strive to give you a taste of "real Britain" too. You have the opportunity to participate in internships around the city and take classes at London Southbank or London College of Fashion so you feel like a real, independent British student. The trips around Britain, theater excursion, football & rugby matches, and gut-busting meal at a Pakistani restaurant (honestly the best thing ever) made the program all the more fun. The administrators were a joy to get to know and always willing to help students out. I couldn't have asked for a better time abroad.

The administration can't be beat! Mark and Jen are fun, knowledgable and so, so helpful. The duo put everything into making the London program enriching and memorable.

Though you live and study with American kids, the program directors do a fabulous job of providing cultural experiences and encourage students to immerse themselves in British culture. The day trips around England, city excursions, and the Pakistani meal were the highlights of my time abroad.

Living quarters are tight, but you literally live in the heart of London. The location couldn't be more ideal.

Coursework isn't as rigorous as it is at my home university and the credits I received won't directly count towards my major. But hey, I didn't study abroad for the classes. It was fun to take courses at the London College of Fashion that I wouldn't otherwise have had the opportunity to take.

Greatest Life Decision I've Ever Made

One thing they do not tell you in the departure sessions before you leave America is that once you go to London, you won't want to come home. It's just that much of a fantastic place. There are so many different people and as a student, you will get the chance to go to school with British students--they became some of my very good friends. And if you have an internship, they become your second family. There is never a dull moment in London. Some of my favorite times were random 11pm ice cream runs to Tesco. The friends you make on this program will become your life long friends and they make the whole experience even better. London has so much to offer. I hope you all have as wonderful experience as I did.

Mark and Jen are definitely the coolest people you will meet in London. As the program directors, they see to everything and are there to make your stay in London the best time of your life.

CCA London

I've studied with Central College Abroad twice, once in Spain and then in London. Both experiences were amazing and the London study abroad experience has helped me to further my education and continue to live abroad. I highly recommend any of Central College Abroad's programs, especially the London program.