CCSA - The Cooperative Center for Study Abroad Header Image CCSA - The Cooperative Center for Study Abroad Header Image

CCSA London Summer

Life Changing

All my life I have been a homebody. Moving two hours away for college was really difficult for me, but when I found out about this program to London, it kept pulling at me. I knew it was 4,000 miles away, but I had to go. I raised the money and got everything squared away. I was so incredibly nervous, but once I arrived in England, everything was amazing! I have never been to a place that made me what to move away from my little hometown, but England did it. Everything about it made me want to stay. After spending my month in London, England, I found out that the rest of the world isn't as scary as I thought it was and that no matter how far I go, I can always come home again.

London Summer

My experience was absolutely amazing! The Brit rail pass allowed us to explore all over England! The CCSA staff was extremely helpful and so easy to communicate with. The only thing I would recommend is giving students more info on places that they can travel to within the United Kingdom by themselves (or with a small group). I had never been to Europe before and I wish I would've known to research places that I could get to with our passes before I had arrived there. I am already planning another trip to Europe for next summer. Thanks so much for such an amazing experience!!

London's Calling

I always wanted to study abroad in London for a month and I had the opportunity through CCSA! I had an awesome experience and everything was very organized and it made my experience that much better. I did not have to worry about booking a room, a flight, or any transportation! I learned a lot just by being in London and I got to meet a lot of new friends!

London 2015 Summer Program

Overall, my experience in London was absolutely amazing! I met so many new friends and learned so much from the cultural immersion. I could not have been happier with the way the program was run and I thank the administrators for all of their hard work!

Amazing! I miss London

I had a fantastic experience. Cultural differences, pub culture, how to ride the underground worth every penny. Too much in one experience to write down. Exchange rate was a little rough on my budget though.