Nature Reserve Camping
* Fit and open-minded
* Have a sense of adventure and humor
* Willing to learn new and unusual skills, including practical and mental ones
* An interest in the biology of flora and fauna is an advantage, although full local training is given
Cost in US$:
0 - USD 100
- Written materials abroad
- Registration fees
- In-country staff support
- In-country orientation/Training
- Language instruction
Program Fees Include:
* Cost depends on how many hours you wish to work; min 12 - max 36 hours per week.
* Food is basic nutritious and rustic, with local ingredients.
* Accommodation is basic camping with outdoor basic facilities.
* Emphasis is on learning and working rather than comfort.
- Building/construction Projects
- Historic Preservation
- Tree Planting
- Wildlife Surveying
A fit, open-minded individual, keen to learn new skills, and keen to work in practical, hands-on projects, not lazy, not seeking comfort or modern-day facilities. A typical volunteer is an adventurous go-getter, or someone who wants to become a go-getter.
from 18 +
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
Typically Participants Work
in Groups of 2 to 4
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
a few days
Post Services Include
- Exit Debriefing Abroad