Multidisciplinary Project / Program Manager - Engineering
Netherlands: EindhovenLength of Position: Indefinite
You will be leading mostly R&D related projects and programs within various multidiscliplinary and multinational environments amongst the high tech clientele of our customer.
Leading projects, teams and programs within cutting edge high tech environments.
- A background on Msc level in engineering (Electronics, Mechatronics, Mechanical)
- Certified project management professional (for example: PMP, Prince2)
- At least 8 years relevant (engineering related) work experience, of which
- At least 4 years project or program management experience
- Proven multi-diciplinary experience and interest, including managing multidisciplinary teams
- Commercial acumen, excellent communication skills, outgoing personality
- Excellent managerial and influential skills
Master of Science
Negotiable, heavily depending on experience and skills. 40-90k euro's per annum.
- Project/Program Management experience within multidiciplinary engineering environments is fundamental.
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
Typically The Application Process Time is