CAPA The Global Education Network Header Image CAPA The Global Education Network Header Image

Study and Intern with the CAPA Shanghai Program

The seed of adventure is planted

If you are a geek about Asian culture and value professional and character development this is a program for you. I wanted to interact with locals and explore, but also wanted my study abroad experience to be an investment for my future. The internship experience provided invaluable lessons while also having ample opportunities to seek out adventure both personally and through the program. I am more than satisfied with my decision to study abroad with CAPA and recommend it to other students who want to get more out studying abroad than just partying in another country. Studying abroad will be one of the most valuable decisions you will make as a college student and I encourage you take in as much as you can while you're over there. Good luck! 加油!

CAPA has weekly "My Education" events built into the program that get you out and about. Some highlights include the Forbidden Palace, the Temple of Heaven, the Great Wall, and a weekend trip to Shanghai. Often native Chinese students accompany your group. It's a great way to see and experience a lot at a great convenience.

I felt well prepared prior to leaving for China and was confident in the staff during my study abroad term.