OTHER PROGRAM DIRECTORIES

Study and Intern with the London Quarter Program

9 Overall Rating

View detailed rating

The CAPA London program is full of the friendliest and most helpful staff who do a great job immersing students into the local culture.

CAPA London is one of the best programs out there! I did not do an internship, but I wish I would have taken advantage of this opportunity as CAPA placed many others in the program with excellent internships. The staff are all friendly and super helpful -- they truly care about the student. I lived with a host family and therefore had a rather unique experience compared to most students in the CAPA London program. CAPA did an excellent job matching me up with my host family and checked up on me routinely to make sure things were still okay at my host house. The CAPA professors do a fantastic job at incorporating your experience abroad into your academic studies and take advantage of the location of your study by having various class-related field trips throughout London. The CAPA location is in a safe and rather unique area in central London near many locals restaurants and shops. I would recommend the CAPA London program to anybody!