- CADIP - Canadian Alliance for Development Initiatives and Projects
- Teaching English in Mongolia in Ulaanbaatar
Teaching English in Mongolia in Ulaanbaatar
The Canadian Alliance for Development Initiatives and Projects offers a volunteering opportunity in English teaching in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. Volunteers will teach English in one of the secondary schools in the city. Mongolia has a 12-year school system. Until 1990, students used to study Russian only as a second language. Today, Mongolians have the option to study other languages as well. The quality of English language teaching, however, needs improvement. Volunteers will also help with some renovation works in the school.
1. Earn English teaching experience abroad.
2. Teach English through informal activities, such as singing songs and playing games.
3. Conduct workshops on environmental awareness and forest protection for children.
4. Participate in cultural exchange activities with volunteers from other countries.
5. Immerse in the Mongolian culture, customs, and cuisine.
2-4 Week, 1-2 Week
- English Teaching
- Youth Development
This Program is open to
Mongolia: Ulaanbaatar Mongolia: Ulaanbaatar Show less
International volunteers are invited this summer to help improve an orphanage's vegetable farm at Buhug River. The farming methods currently in use are not very efficient...