Education for Orphaned and Needy Children in Machakos
* No particular expertise or skills required.
* Participants should have a positive attitude, be ready to adopt and enjoy simple living conditions, be flexible and patient.
* However, specialized skills and expertise (such as early childhood education, teaching math, English, sciences, tutoring) will be used accordingly.
* Volunteers are expected to love kids and be motivated to spend time with them.
Cost in US$:
- Registration fees
- In-country orientation/Training
- Written materials pre-departure
- Childcare & Children
- English Teaching
- Youth Development
Motivated to work voluntarily within an international team, tolerant, open-minded and cooperative person with adventurous spirit.
19 and over
This Program is open to
Canadian, American and Worldwide Participants.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Group living
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Online Application