A woman in the sea A woman in the sea

FinTech experience - London

I had no idea where to start in getting a visa to work in the UK. So what do you do if you don't know something? - google it. After a quick online search search I came across BUNAC, who would act as my sponsor and basically vouch that I was who I said I was etc. With their help I was able to navigate the intimidating international bureaucracy and come away with the right to work in the UK, which was helpful because my job offer was in London!

Fast forward 6 months since then and it has truly been an experience of a lifetime. I have traveled around Europe during Holiday and on the weekends - going to Luxembourg, Germany, Austria, Hungary, The Netherlands, Belgium, France and Sweden. It's amazing how close and connected everything is via high speed train or even just taking a quick 50 minute flight from Heathrow. Seriously, I've been through Heathrow so many times that I've become a special member of British Airways. Also here's a pro tip for you - if you can, take the Express train from Heathrow, it's only 15 minutes versus at least 45 on the tube.

As far the the internship experience itself, I have met more people and learned more than I ever would've imagined. A highlight for me was working in a small team of people in a startup environment. Everyone had different accents and were from different places, making the work environment much more mentally stimulating and interesting than I was used to. I certainly have made the future easier for myself with this work and life experience from all that I've seen and experienced.

Rating of the experience as a whole = wouldn't trade it for anything.

Definitely recommend.

We find group working with BUNAC

As a International Internship Provider, We Find Group has had a great experience with BUNAC for Certificates of Sponsorship for our students! They are constantly improving which makes it easier to get our students through the sponsorship process. Additionally, BUNAC provides clear and concise step-by-step directions that make the process much easier to get through. For any questions along the way, there is always someone to contact that can answer your questions.

This year, I've worked directly with Brianna Prime and she is an absolute joy. She is always available and a huge help to our team.

I can't speak higher of our companies experience with BUNAC and would recommend them to any placement company needing to get Tier 5 visa sponsorships!