Broadreach Header Image Broadreach Header Image

Costa Rica Sea Turtle Studies

Words Can't Describe How Much This Trip Means to Me

I can't even describe what it felt like touching my first sea turtle. Sea turtles have been on the earth longer than humans have, and being in their presence was such a magical feeling. Also, swimming with the bioluminescence at night, while hearing the humpback whales sing is something I will never forget. At that moment, I felt so small in the world I knew. Everyone I got the pleasure to meet on this trip was just so accepting. The guides in Costa Rica were some of the most down to earth people I have ever met in my life. The stories they told me are things I will keep with me forever. While the rainforest, the waterfalls, the long boat rides on the ocean, and of course, all the amazing animals, I also met some of the most amazing people in my life. The people that went on this trip with me have become my best friends, and some of us are even trying to go to college together. This trip honestly changed my life. It opened my eyes, and it gave me a taste of adventure. It had changed the path I wanted to take in life, and also brought amazing people into my life.