Broadreach Header Image Broadreach Header Image

Caribbean Marine Conservation

• The Adventure

Euphoric Broadreach Experience

Earlier this year I was interested in a marine trip because I thought about studying marine biology in college. I was unsure about how to get introduced to marine science, and this program was perfect for me when I was trying to find a trip that would fit my interests. I had super awesome time living on a boat, even if it was a little cramped sometimes, but I enjoyed getting to know everyone! My instuctors, Asta and Stefan, were educated about everything ocean related. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone who is interested in marine life! I learned more than I ever thought I would about the ocean and conservation.

• The Adventure

Incroyable

This trip was one of the best choices I've ever made. The academics were rigorous but fun and rewarding. The classes we had, about an hour's worth every day, were hard and we covered a lot of material, but we had so much fun in every class that I didn't realize the rigor until afterwards and saw that I had filled half of a notebook with notes from class. The diving was also phenomenal! Safety was, of course, a priority, but our dive instructor didn't limit us if we were being safe. He let us explore different depths and see countless fish and other marine wildlife like turtles and even sharks. All in all, I had the time of my life and plan on doing another trip next summer. I met amazing people and I still talk to my teacher, Asta, and would email Stefan, my dive instructor, if I hadn't lost the piece of paper with his email on it. I highly recommend going on this trip!