Work as a Country Manager in Austria
- University degree, MBA or equivalent required.
- Operating Committee level leadership experience in the Health Care Industry.
- Proven track record of achieving financial and other quantitative results.
- Demonstrated ability of attracting and developing talent.
- Strategic vision and demonstrated ability to develop and execute ambitious business plans.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in managing and influencing cross-functional, cross-divisional teams.
- Extensive knowledge of products, diseases and competitors across the full range of the therapeutic categories.
- In-depth knowledge of pharmaceutical market, health care environment and competitive forces.
- Understanding of customer constraints in the healthcare environment.
- Solid understanding of basic finance, return on investment and profitability analysis.
- Understanding of pricing and reimbursement processes.
- Strong Oncology leadership experience.
- Willingness to travel when required.
This Program is open to