BrainGain Header Image BrainGain Header Image

Startup Internships in India

Bangalorean Bossmen: Team BrainGain

Having both taught English and volunteered abroad before, I knew the next step in my career trajectory would consist of stepping outside of the classroom and into the "boardroom."

Insert: BrainGain.

BrainGain is a phenomenal platform that assists any upstart, young or old, in joining their new favorite startup... and there's nothing like gaining career-relevant experience within an international context. I firmly believe the world is a much better place when we seek to understand our fellow neighbors, so having the opportunity to travel abroad, and work while doing it, allows us to build bridges as compared to walls.

BrainGain did everything from A-to-Z to get me set up in Bangalore. I secured a quality position within a thriving organization and found an amazing network of like-minded individuals to connect with & learn from. The founders Troy & Matt are on to something special here, so I feel extremely honored to have come across BrainGain when I did.

I highly recommend BrainGain to anyone the least bit interested in living AND working abroad... you won't regret it!