Blue Mountain Project: Ambassador
- 12 month commitment
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Experience in a developing (3rd world) country
- Ability to work as a team player
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work independently if necessary
- Ability to be extremely tolerant and flexible
- Ability to live and work in developing (3rd world) conditions
- Computer literate
- Living stipend
Program Fees Include:
Ambassadors are asked to pay airfare costs. Ambassadors receive a monthly stipend to pay for their food and other needs, Ambassadors receive free housing.
- Ambassador candidates should have experience living and working in a country and culture different from their own.
Ambassadors should have experienceand/or training in their assigned program area.
- Community Development
- Grassroots Organization
- Volunteer Management
Blue Mountain Project Ambassadors are eager to make a positive, long term change to help the people of Hagley Gap better their situation through training, doing, and experiencing. Ambassadors are open-minded, willing to work hard, and eager to learn.
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Group living
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Letters of Reference
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network
- Exit Debriefing Abroad
- Job and Internship Network
- Re-Entry Debriefing at Home